Would you like to save $1000 this year?

What if I told you that in less than two weeks you could be well on your way to having saved $1000 this year? We could all use a bit of extra cash and with just a few simple steps you can easily attain this goal (even more!)

If you are a new follower then you may be surprised to learn that I have not always been a coupon using, deal finding, money saving mindset kind of gal. When I went on sudden leave while pregnant with my second child I went into research mode...if I suddenly wasn't making any money what could I do to save more? You can read more about how my journey has progressed here. 

Last but not least I wanted to share what I had learned and set to work with a couple of "guinea pigs" to see if I could also set them on the road to saving $1000 just like I did in my first year! Now join me over the course of the next 2 weeks to learn how YOU can SAVE $1000 a year with some super easy steps, many of which you may already be doing. If you are already taking all of the steps that I am going to cover in the next couple of weeks then great! Know that you are on the right track and join along and share your own tips with us. Keep in mind that I am not a financial guru, results may vary depending on your current spending habits AND how dedicated you are in following each step. I hope that these will be useful tools in helping you to become a conscious shopper and to think about where your hard earned dollars are going.

Let the savings begin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment