Top 10 Deals Around Town: Food Basics

I know I usually post 10 deals total but there were quite a few worth mentioning so I've broken them up by store (Food Basics, Loblaws and Shoppers Drugmart). What great deals are you after this week?
Food Basics Deals
  • Chicken Drumsticks/Thighs/Breast- Bone in- SALE $1.88/lb
  • Lean Ground Beef- SALE $3.99/lb
  • Yellow Onions 2lb bag- 88cents
  • BING Cherries- $2.88/lb
  • Grapes- SALE 88cents/lb
  • Coffee Cream- SALE $1.99
  •  Dempsters Bread- SALE $1.88
  • Motts Garden Cocktail- SALE 99cents
  • Christie Cookies/Crackers- SALE $1.88
  • Lays Chips/Smartfood Popcorn/Cheetos or Munchies- SALE $1.88
Since they are having their big 88 sale I'm sure there are oodles of unadvertised deals as well. I'll be sure to post as soon as I head to the store myself. Already visited Food Basics and found a great deal? Be sure to share it with us in the comments below.

Click here to check out the Top 10 Loblaws Deals
Click here to  check out the Top 10 Shoppers Drugmart Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment