Meal Plan for This Week

Welcome to Kawartha Bargains newest weekly feature!
 I had originally intended on posting the menu plan and shopping list together but it becomes a super long post so instead I'll post them separately. The menu plan will include everything we are eating this week as well as links to recipes (as I try them). The shopping list will breakdown by store what I am purchasing and any coupons I am using with a budget breakdown. What is on your menu plan this week? Have a recipe or tip to share? I'd love to hear. Feel free to post on Kawartha Bargains Facebook Page as well!

Meal Plan:
Breakfasts/Snacks
Lunches
  • pizza
  • leftover drumsticks/veggies/pasta salad
  • grilled cheese and soup x2
  • leftover pulled pork sandwiches
  • leftover chili
  • leftover tacos
Dinners
  • homemade burgers and In a Pinch Pasta Salad
  • slow cooker pulled pork sandwiches and veggies and dip
  • chili
  • tacos
  • chicken drumsticks/cauliflower/rice side
  • italian herb pasta (sauce frozen from a previous week)
  • chicken burgers, pasta salad, veggies and dip

No comments:

Post a Comment