Menu Plan (Sept 28-OCt.4)

I'm excited to try a couple of new recipes this week so stay tuned to see how they turned out! For those of you who are new to Kawartha Bargains here is how the menu plan/grocery list weekly feature works (I work with a $65 grocery budget).
 I had originally intended on posting the menu plan and shopping list together but it becomes a super long post so instead I'll post them separately. The menu plan will include everything we are eating this week as well as links to recipes (as I try them). The shopping list will breakdown by store what I am purchasing and any coupons I am using with a budget breakdown. What is on your menu plan this week? Have a recipe or tip to share? I'd love to hear. Feel free to post on Kawartha Bargains Facebook Page as well!

Meal Plan:
Breakfasts/Snacks
  • Cereal x3
  • Bagels and Peanut Butter
  • Egg Salad Sandwiches
  • White Cupcakes- didn't get to these again but am certainly in the mood for a sweet treat (mix left over from Loblaws deal)
  • Cheese and Crackers
  • Veggies and Dip
  • grapes
  • homemade oatmeal packages (recipe to come)
Lunches
Dinners
  • Roasted chicken, twice baked potatoes (recipe to come)
  • Chicken stir fry
  • Meatloaf, mashed and veggies
  • Ham and sweet potatos
  • Some sort of pasta dish
  • Homemade hamburgers

No comments:

Post a Comment